Faint Pulse -- Yet Signs of Life

No, wait -- don't go! Your initial assumption that I'd abandoned this blog for dead was hasty and incorrect!

I'm still here. OK, yeah, there was a hiatus, a stepped away for a bit. In my defense, the world seems to have no shortage of existential threats to share, so...

OK, so, with that said -- I wanted to share a little list of updates and to-do items that lie ahead for me. Each of these will likely have a post that elaborates on the details. 

  • Last September, I released my first, official RPG publication -- a third-party scenario for the Mothership RPG!
  • Next on my writing agenda is to rewrite an adventure I recently penned, playtest it a second time, and then lay it out and publish it.
  • After that, I want to draft and playtest a rules-lite cyberpunk hack.
  • Somewhere amid all of the above, I aim to launch an Instagram account for my game publishing brand, Abhorrent Vaccuum Games -- or maybe adapt my personal account to somehow do double-duty? We'll see what works out. 
Anyway, here goes a new attempt at keeping things active here. Fingers crossed, more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment